Headlined by a heavyweight bout between opposing “The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2″ coaches Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (34-7-1 MMA, 5-3 UFC) and Fabricio Werdum (16-5-1 MMA, 4-2 UFC) UFC on FUEL TV 10 takes place June 8 at Ginasio Paulo Sarasate in Fortaleza, Brazil.
The card also features the final of “The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2,” which is currently airing in Brazil. Previously, only the top four fights had been confirmed by the promotion, but now all 13 bouts (the remaining nine of which were previously reported) are official.
“The UFC is very happy with this first event in the northeast of Brazil,” UFC Brazil rep Grace Tourinho stated. “We had a lot of success in the three southeastern states where we were, and we are very happy to bring this exciting event to other parts of the country, such as Fortaleza.
“The feedback we already have from fans and partners has us very excited about the reception we have in Ceara. There is no doubt that the Ginasio Paulo Sarasate will be completely packed and an incredible atmosphere.”
Tickets range from R$250 to R$1,200 (approximately $125 to $600 U.S.) and can be purchased fromticketsforfun.com.br beginning Thursday.
UFC on FUEL TV 10 features a six-fight main card that airs live in the U.S. on FUEL TV. The seven-bout prelim card streams on Facebook.
With all 13 bouts for the event official, the UFC on FUEL TV 10 lineup now includes:
MAIN CARD (FUEL TV)
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Fabricio Werdum
- opponent TBA vs. opponent TBA – “TUF: Brazil 2″ tournament final
- Rafael Cavalcante vs. Thiago Silva
- John Hathaway vs. Erick Silva
- Eddie Mendez vs. Daniel Sarafian
- Rony Jason vs. Mike Wilkinson
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Vaughan Lee
- Derek Brunson vs. Ronny Markes
- Felipe Arantes vs. Godofredo Castro
- Ildemar Alcantara vs. Jason High
- Rodrigo Damm vs. Mizuto Hirota
- Caio Magalhaes vs. Karlos Vemola
- Antonio Braga Neto vs. Anthony Smith